We are seeking an innovative sales lead to streamline sales pipeline for Food, Pharmaceutical and 3PL Supply Chain, Traceability SaaS solution offering. As a sales lead, your duties will include, building strong sales pipeline, increase top line revenue, grow the business from 0.5M to 10M in next 16months. Develop a go to market strategy, and work with R&D team to improve time to market by driving prioritization and positioning solutions towards customer needs.
To be successful in this role, you should possess an exceptional track record in evaluating business processes in Food, pharmaceutical supply chain and logistics and position Tag-N-Trac solution offering closure to customer needs. Top-notch sales lead should possess expertise in building strong account management, ability to close deals and show consistent revenue forecast.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Analyzing SaaS model and provide feedback.
- Improving product roadmap and recommending tactical changes.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies tailored to food, pharmaceuticals and 3PLs.
- Preparing and identifying opportunities for future sales development and expansion.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external communication channels.
- Analyzing and advising on partner contracts.
- Performing risk analysis to mitigate and manage risks.
- Analyzing competitor product offering and bring competitive intelligence.
- Worked in early-stage start-up environments.
- Previous experience working as a sales lead in a related industry and delivered to the revenue goals.
- Advance knowledge of food and pharma quality compliance and manufacturing operations.
- Proficiency in PaaS/SaaS business models.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and branding.
- Experience in sales channel development and implementing best industry practices.
- Ability to advise on partner contracts.
- Exceptional ability to identify future business opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills toward efficiently communicating new business processes and procedures.
- Ability to nature and develop enterprise relations
To apply, send your resume to: [email protected]