Location: Hyderabad, India
At Tag-N-Trac, we are providing full stack IoT traceability solution using custom smart labels and ultra-low power devices. We use cutting-edge technologies to enable end to end supply chain digitization. We at the forefront of revolutionizing supply chain, warehouse, and inventory management solutions by providing real-time visibility into assets and shipments.
Our dedicated team collaborates closely with the Product team to architect and uphold cutting-edge technologies that power our core platform, customer-facing APIs, and real-time events processing tailored specifically for the challenges in the supply chain industry. We tackle compelling technical hurdles, working with data from our fleet of IoT to provide real-time visibility.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Four or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with Product Managers and other stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet product needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Nice To Haves
- Experience designing products in supply chain domain.
- Understanding of Warehouse and IoT based systems.
To apply, send your resume to: [email protected]