Location: Hyderabad, India
At Tag-N-Trac, we are providing full stack IoT traceability solution using custom smart labels and ultra-low power devices. We use cutting-edge technologies to enable end to end supply chain digitization. We at the forefront of revolutionizing supply chain, warehouse, and inventory management solutions by providing real-time visibility into assets and shipments.
Our dedicated team collaborates closely with the Product team to architect and uphold cutting-edge technologies that power our core platform, customer-facing APIs, and real-time events processing tailored specifically for the challenges in the supply chain industry. We tackle compelling technical hurdles, working with data from our fleet of IoT to provide real-time visibility.
- Collaborate with the Product team to design, develop, and maintain robust solutions in Ruby on Rails
- Implement scalable, high-performance systems for real-time events processing in the supply chain, warehouse, and inventory management domains.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and optimization of our core platform and customer-facing APIs.
- Work on diverse technical challenges, leveraging your expertise in Ruby on Rails to enhance real-time visibility and data processing from our IoT fleet.
- Actively participate in grassroots innovation and contribute to decentralized decision-making within the engineering team.
- Foster a data-centric mindset, ensuring that exceptional ideas are welcomed and considered, regardless of the source.
- You have experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL or similar.
- You have experience working with Apache Kafka or similar streaming service.
- You have experience working with Rails ActiveJobs for background job processing.
- You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including relevant background in computer science fundamentals, distributed systems, data storage, and agile development methodologies.
- You can utilize your knowledge and expertise to code and ship quality products in a timely manner.
- You are pragmatic and combine a strong understanding of technology and product needs to arrive at the best solution for a given problem.
- You are highly entrepreneurial and thrive in taking ownership of your own impact. You take the initiative to solve problems before they arise.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company, working with teammates from all over the world.
Nice To Haves
- Experience working with AWS Services like EC2, ECS, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Experience working with Docker.
- Familiar with Github Actions, Jenkins
- Familiar with AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit)
- Experience designing and developing products in supply chain domains.
To apply, send your resume to: [email protected]