Tag-N-Trac is looking for a motivated and highly technical QA and Test Automation Engineer to join the team.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or Master engineering degree in CS\CE\EE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software development, testing, QA etc. roles.
- Software testing with C and Python: 2 years
- You have experience in testing wireless and networking products (Bluetooth and IOT devices preferred).
- Proficient in scripting languages (python preferred) and C programming language.
- Experience building through test automation based on knowledge of objectives and design of a product or solution
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Laser-focused on the small details that are important to our customers
- You will perform both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality product releases.
- Assist in demo preparation, and integration
To apply, send your resume to: [email protected]