The purpose of this role is to own the end-to-end Enterprise Delivery Organization at Tag-N-Trac, be a guide and coach for the agile teams to achieve the desired OKR’s/Goals for the Enterprise Business following Lean Startup, Lean Innovation, and Agile values. The purpose of this role is to ensure that service delivery and service support processes are on track for the consistent delivery of a high level of client service in an effective and cost-efficient manner. Our globally spread, cross-cultural, highly qualified, competent, and certified workforce together with the backing from our investors empowers us to deliver cutting-edge technology products and solutions to our world-renowned customers - all in record time. Tag-N-Trac builds IoT products better and faster.
- Delivering a WOW experience to the customers and the team, deciding, and implementing critical business decisions to make it happen!
- Responsible for the engineering cost of the business unit.
- Performing resource allocation and workload assignment according to delivery requirement.
- Analyze customer’s requirement, set delivery priorities, and make schedule adjustments to meet delivery goals.
- Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments.
- Responsible to recruit, hire, train, and supervise delivery team members.
- Responsible for implementing OKR’s for the business unit.
- Coach/Guide to help Agile teams achieve their Goals/OKRs
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts, delivery rates for new and existing customers.
- Responsible for scouting new vendors and negotiating contracts for software development and allied services.
- Recommending methods of improving the processes and seeing that actions are implemented on time to deliver a wow experience.
- The Head of Delivery will be an escalation point and accountable for the service delivery of the business unit.
- Understanding of agile, scrum, Kanban, and related project management frameworks and techniques
- Understanding of design thinking, product management, SDLC, release plan process
- Good technical understanding and experience in:
- Cloud Concepts: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and related offerings from GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Development Concepts: Java, Node, Angular, React, Flutter
- DevOps Concepts: Code Repo, Quality Gates, Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, and related topics
- Data Centre Concepts: Networking, Security, Application High Availability, Virtualization, Databases, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity
- Open-source Concepts
- Extensive background in managing and delivering complex projects throughout the agile lifecycle
- Delivery Management objectives in Onshore & Offshore Model for multiple clients across the globe
- Project planning and progress monitoring, including budget control and milestone control
- Estimating, Budgeting, forecasting, and cost management for various software projects
- Understanding of Account Receivable and Account Payable Processes
- Worked on tools like Jira, Confluence, Miro, Mural, Google Sheets to manage the project deliveries
- Proficiency in leading both physical and virtual teams
- Experience in dealing with third party-provided services
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to service delivery
- Experience in providing accurate and regular reports to the management on the performance of the service delivery.
- Having a Startup mindset and experience of working in a Startup culture
- Experience of working with Small, Medium, and Large Corporate customers
- Experience of scaling technical teams up and down as per business need
- Experience of process management or ownership is preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating status meetings, and presenting to large groups.
- Should be able to work in PST/IST time zone with flexibility to cater to other time zones on a need basis
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in owning and running Enterprise Delivery Organization of 50+ engineers delivering an annual gross revenue more than 3 million USD
- Minimum of 8 years of Project or Program Management experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of Scrum experience and/or managing projects using Agile Development methodology.
- Should be a BE / BSc (Engg) / BTech from any Tier 1 Institution, MS computer science preferred
To apply, send your resume to: [email protected]