Tag-n-Trac Inc. is San Diego-based IoT start-up focused on real-time transportation visibility and traceability platform. We successfully raised the seed round and well on our way to close the next round. Currently, we are providing multiple solutions to global fortune 500 companies to digitally transform their supply chain and logistics. To continue our growth story, we are looking for exceptional talent to join us.
About the job
Tag-N-Trac is looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer with technical and business acumen to join our team in San Diego Area.
Tag-N-Trac is currently deploying solutions in customers' products and looking for a Field Application Engineer to join the customer success team. The FAE will act as a facilitator for Tag-N-Trac’s solution to customers, and serve as a bridge between customer, sales, and R&D teams.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Independently leading customer accounts.
- Analyze customer design requirements. Document project requirements, SoWs, and summaries
- Offer initial feasibility and scope assessment to customer requests.
- Collaborate with SMEs and customers on a system solution.
- Act as a facilitator of company solution for customers
- Assist in demo preparation, and integration.
- Deliver technical solution presentations to customers.
- Develop and maintain a technical knowledge base, training, and customer education.
- Provide the first line of technical support and debug.
- Bachelor or Master engineering degree in CS\CE\EE
- Proven experience in technology deployment for large customers
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as FAE, Application, HW or SW Engineer.
- Great verbal and writing skills.
- Previous experience in any of RF technologies (Bluetooth, BLE, Wifi, Cellular or other)
- Hands-on experience with dev kits, radios, AT commands.
- Programming language knowledge and experience in any of the following languages -C, Python
- One of the following will be an advantage:
- Embedded Application Development
- Cloud Architecture and Solutions certification or knowledge
- Expected Domestic and International travel 30% of the time.
- Authorized to work in the US, Tag-N-Trac will not provide visa sponsorship.
To apply, send your resume to: [email protected]